The Gear Wizard Hours & Operations – Covid-19 Pandemic
We are OPEN!
Bicycle shops have been deemed essential in Montana and we understand how important bikes are for folks in our community to commute, exercise and disconnect in these trying times. However, it is also necessary to to reduce the risk to our community and staff, therefore we are changing how we run our business.
- Until further notice, our doors will be locked and will be by appointment only.
- For pick-ups and drop-offs, please call (406) 587-3737 to schedule.
- We are only doing curbside pick-up and drop-off.
- We are sanitizing everything!
- If you feel sick, DO NOT bring in your gear.
- All payments will be over the phone.
- If you need something from the shop – a part, tool, equipment – please give us a call and we will try to accommodate you.
We are operating on normal hours for the time being:
- Tuesday through Saturday – 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday – 12 pm to 5 pm
Please be patient with us, we only have one tech in at a time, primarily Brian, as we feel it is best to work alone in this trying time.
We are working to keep you on your bike! Please be safe, be well and we look forward to when we can have you back in the shop, go on rides and have a drink (or lots of drinks).
Please give us a call at (406)587-3737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.